Many Indonesia’s Company Needs to Evolve Their Network and Security Right Now!
Contrary to widespread belief, only one out of every four enterprises in Asia considers protecting information in the cloud to be a low threat to their organization’s network. This highlights a gap in the understanding of the security risks associated with cloud computing.
The regional survey of more than 1,300 IT decision makers from several country in Asean, across organizations of all sizes from 50 employees to more than 10,000 employees, uncovers the challenges and security priorities facing Asia Pacific enterprises. It highlighted that enterprises in this region are very concerned with security threats with growing concerns in mobile computing, data center virtualization and cloud computing. And also, Indonesia, should thinking it more deeply about the security threats.
According to the latest data from Akamai State Internet for the second quarter of 2016, Indonesia is still listed in the top 20 list of cyber-source countries, along with China, Russia and the US.
5 Top Benefit using reliable Network and security Technology
• Allows employees to work security from any location, whether they’re in the office, at home or travelling
• Encourages co-worker collaboration and facilitates communication with clients and suppliers by offering them secure network access
• Boosts client and consumer confidence that their sensitive information is protected
• Reduces the fallout from security breaches, including legal action that can bankrupt your business.
• Lower operational expense, instead of maintaining high operational expense for managing multiple devices.
It’s easy to see how network security can lift a huge burden from your shoulders and improve your company processes. In line with this, i3Expo is one of great way to showcase the advanced technology of network and security to help Indonesia’s company to obtain secure network access. For further information visit www.i3expo.com